Nutra Grace brings to you a unique combination of Mixed Palm Oil Tocotrienol and Flaxseed oil in its exclusive HPMC capsule, Toco Flax. Including this supplement in your daily diet is bound to benefit you in more than one way. You can bring home the goodness of two beneficial oils.
Flaxseed Oil: Flaxseed oil is great for vegetarians who do not consume seafood. It encompasses in it the goodness of fish oil and others too. Flaxseed Oil provides the Omega-3 fatty acids, which is required by the body for overall health and well being.
The benefits of Flaxseed Oil are listed below.
- It is high on antioxidants
- Including flaxseed oil in the diet enhances the skin’s elasticity and controls inflammation of skin.
- Flaxseed oil is helpful in cancer treatments.
- Flaxseed oil is effective in handling most digestive problems like diarrhoea and constipation.
- Flaxseed oil contains a variety of nutrients including protein, vitamin B1, manganese, selenium and Omega 3.
- As Flaxseed oil is capable of reducing inflammation, it is helpful in managing arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
- Although aging cannot be stopped, the skin can be kept supple and soft with the consumption of Flaxseed oil.
- It increases the elasticity of the arteries, thus, enhancing heart health.
Tocotrienols, the Vitamin E of the 21st century, are extremely beneficial.